Hold onto your hats — bold and bright color is coming up ahead. When frigid temps settle in, it’s easy to adopt an all-black-everything approach to your cold weather style. It’s not only easy (translation: less time spent shivering in front of your wardrobe), but it captures the mood of the moment. While black and neutrals are totally timeless and chic, they won’t do much to combat those wintertime blues. Bright color, on the other hand, is a bona fide sartorial savior, bringing the good vibes wherever it goes. This week’s edition of The Edit is helping make the transition over to the bright side a little bit easier with 17 wow-worthy picks that will put your neutral duds to shame.
Popular posts from this blog
You might also like:
- 6 Chic Ways to Wear Fur Coats
- Kathleen Whitaker Classic
- 30 Stylish Hair Colors You Can Try
- Building Block Spring 2016
- The Glam of Old Hollywood Hair
- Bridal Beauty Tips from Pronovias
- A look at the 5 most popular Vday jewels
- Fashion Week de Paris
- 3 Ways to Pull Off Glitter Makeup
- Supersize Turtleneck Sweaters
- Nomadic Fishtails
- 8 Swanky Wedding Updos for Short Hair
- Hair Tutorial: Loose Braided Updo
- 16 Super Stylish Skirt Outfits for Summer
- 5 Tips on How to Pull Off Colorful Eyeshadow
- 25 Pretty Plaid Wintertime Outfit Ideas – Polyvor...
- 30 Dreamy Bridesmaid Dresses For Your Romantic Wed...